Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Snoopy Lifestyle


Charlie Brown and his gang are quite brilliant. In fact, I prefer Charlie Brown to most organized religion. And, I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s madly in love with Snoopy.

“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time!”

”Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask, “Why me?”, then a voice answers: Nothing personal, your name just happened to come up.”

“Lucy: You think being average is enough, don’t you? Well it isn’t! What shape would the world be in today if everyone settled for being average?
Linus: What shape is the world in today? “

“Lucy: Each generation must be able to blame the previous generation for its problems. It doesn’t solve anything, but it makes us all feel better.”

“Linus: (looking at his thumb) Some days I taste like an inferior brand! “

“Charlie B: Real love is standing behind a tree so you can see her when she leaves her house. Of course it can sometimes be embarassing. Like when you discover you’ve been standing on the wrong side of the tree. “

“Snoopy: Why can’t we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn’t work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.”

“Snoopy: To live is to dance, to dance is to live.”

No comments:

Post a Comment