Friday, May 14, 2010

Fairy Tales

I've always loved them and still read them for time to time. When you're going through a rough patch, pick up a Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale book or find your rusted copy of a sweet Disney princess movie and I think you may find you feel a little better. (ice-cream and/or cookies&milk are of course, optional)

PS. I had one of those incredibly shitty weeks...like burst into tears at random walking down the street and nurse baby hangovers all day cos you can't quite handle all the crap at the same time...when this happens, I tend to regress a little and think back to when I was a little girl to get some joy back in. Fairy tales are just one of my favorites. There's also dominoes.







via eternallycool.net,mady-ordache.com,ihearberlin.de,moolf.com,pbase.com,stylefrizz.com

3 comments:

  1. A lot of great inspiration on your blog! especially like the rollerblades! will def come back for more :)

    Margaux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney movies are a sure way to get happy. My all time favourite is Beauty and the Beast. I hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rad post!


    followed =D
    come visit
    http://fashionisfueledbyobsession.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete