Wednesday, April 7, 2010

and now I'm one year older...

I was born on April Fool's Day and another birthday just passed by. I love birthdays more than anything and regard them as a holiday, only this particular year...it dawned upon me. I'm sure it dawns upon everyone at any given birthday, but this year the lucky fool was me. I am getting older. I am not old and won't be for quite a while and I still look young enough to constantly get carded for cigarettes and lotto tickets, but I am one year older. So this year, I decided from now on...I will succumb to every idea and silly plan that I have versus having millions of ideas and not doing anything with any of them. It's time to light that fire under your ass. More to come on this, but for now..some pictures to go with my thoughts.









images via clusterballoon.org, gotriadscene.com, theglasshammer.com,artfiles.art.com,photosfortravel.com 20days.uk.co, Vargas

No comments:

Post a Comment